BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

the training recapping it a bit

the goods

Michelle & Gio, she does need to work on her lines a bit more, but it looked great

Emma W & Aljaz, only needs to bend her knees a tiny bit more, but it looked good

Emma B & Anton, pure foxtrot, loads and loads of content, gonna be a ballroom masterpiece from the king of ballroom

Dev & Dianne, although not perfect, his kicks need to be sharper, it did look good and i can think of him being a high scorer on saturday

middlers

Karim & Amy, what we saw was more posing, and not too much foxtrot content

Kelvin & Oti, footwork was good, only his bum was sticking out so he'll need to work on that before saturday

James & Luba, it didn't look good, lot of stomping mostly, but it looked better than i expected

Saffron & AJ, her legs need to be a lot straighter, and also the correct hip movements, early training days but they could do worse than their tango

Chris & Karen, charleston technique looked Horrendous, also gonna be more a slapstick charleston rather than a oldschool one, ugh Karen and her wonderful teaching qualities NOT

Cath & Johannes, didn't quite remember them oof

bads

Anneka & Kevin, looked quite stiff (even for a waltz ) also she needs to pay attention on her footwork

Mike & Katya, i have no words, gonna be a cheesefest of a american smooth, but what can you expect to a song called rhinestone cowboy

David & Nadiya, paso shapings looked not good, the only thing why he might avoid dance off, is if people are forgiving that he at least tried his best at a difficult dance

Will & Janette, gonna be a salsa with loads of gimmicks, hope not too much lifts, as i don't know if he can handle doing many lifts with his disability

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote