BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Tbf I'd have saved this until after any potential impeachment because if I was a betting man... well, I wouldn't necessarily bet on him dodging it, but I certainly wouldn't be putting any money on impeachment going ahead. Not in today's world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
My prediction for Trump is that he'll do a full 8 years and then find himself under the spotlight as soon as he's done. However he'll be 78 by then, and add on a couple of years of legal proceedings, chances are he'll be dead or senile and declared unfit for trial before anything even happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Yeah he’s definitely not getting impeached, there are way too many spineless Republicans to let it happen while they’ve still got the majority, they value their positions over their country unfortunately
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
That's true tbf, honestly I reckon they could find a dead body buried under his patio and he'd probably still get away with it
Yeah, tbh I think the Dems know the only way there's a slither of a chance he won't serve his second term is impeachment, so they're using every opportunity they can.

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote