View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 05:01 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane
Default Most forgettable housemate in every series?

Lol e never seen a thread like this before so here it is. Who in your opinion are the most forgettable housemates from every series. Forgettable can mean the housemate who contributed the least to the series, or a housemate that you don't immediately think of when you think of a series.

BB1: Andrew
BB2: Elizabeth
BB3: In general, Spencer probably, but I don't consider anyone in this series as "forgettable", even Sunita.
BB4: LOL almost everyone but Gos is definitely the worst.
BB5: Vanessa but then again this cast isn't "forgettable" as well.
BB6: Same with 5, probably Eugene even if I liked him
BB7: By default, Jonathan, he didn't even enter the main house. Besides him, probably Michael.
BB8: David
BB9: Maysoon
BB10: Tom (I even remember Isaac more even if she was in the house for a whopping two days).
BB11: JJ actually Laura, she was that forgettable that I didn't put her in my list initially.
BB12: Anton
BB13: Hard to choose since everyone played quite a role in the series, but Victoria by default for going first because she had evil eyes.
BB14: Sophie, girl was in until the last eviction before the finale but I still don't remember any stand-out moments from her.
BB15: Pav, how he got saved over Biannca baffles me.
BB16: Sarah
BB17: The other Jensen sister, Victoria, sometimes I even forget that she was even a housemate and that Emma just came in by herself.
BB18: Savannah
BB19: Ellis by default. If not her then Hussain probably.

Last edited by Eddie.; 11-10-2019 at 05:06 AM.
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote