This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

I watched the African documentary and while it started off great and the charities they support are very worthy, Meghan made some a great speech, and Harry did that iconic walk that Diana did through the land mine areas, but I do think it was spoiled by Tom Bradbury pressing Harry on his mental health issues and their issues with the press, I think there was a time and a place and given the horrors they were highlighting it didn't really sit well, and Harry practically confirming the rift with William was really odd as well. I like both of them but I don't think they are handling themselves particularly well at the moment, when Kate married William she and her family were subjected to a lot of negative press around her 'commoner' status, she was photographed topless, they made fun of her Mum being an airhostess and running a party business, but Wills and Kate rode it out, Harry and Meghan seem to be doing a lot of complaining and whilst some of it isn't fair obviously some of the stuff that has been written is true, they do take private jets while telling others to fly less, they did spend a shedload of taxpayers money on remodelling Frogmore and then made a fuss when Archie was born, there is a rift between Wills and Harry, yes I don't think its right that Meghans letters to her Dad were revealed but then her Dad played his own part by entertaining the press for cash, they are being badly advised in my opinion, I think maybe they do need to dial back the duties and take a break maybe

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote