View Single Post
Old 24-10-2019, 03:01 PM #4109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
That's so good, do you still eat what you want? How have you lost so much weight in two months?
Kind of. I just choose healthier options. I still have one cheat meal a week (every Thursday night - a spicy chicken burger, salad and some fries from my local takeaway) but every other day I watch what I eat.

I cut out chips, chocolate bars, biscuits, milk and sugar in my tea, all meat except chicken/turkey/white fish, drink nothing but water or black tea/coffee, snack on fruit or low calorie snacks between meals and count every single calorie I consume.

I use the My Fitness Pal app (incredible) and it gives you a number of calories depending on your weight/height etc to stay under a day. As long as you stay under that, you’re good, but it’s better to choose healthier options. Also I make sure I walk over 10k steps every day which is about 5 miles worth of walking a day.

I had the weight to lose though not going to lie. After a few years of struggling with anxiety and daily panic attacks I’ve piled weight on due to eating unhealthily and not going out at all basically. Still got a way to go but I’ll get there once I start going to the gym in a few weeks.

Last edited by LaLaLand; 24-10-2019 at 03:08 PM.
LaLaLand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote