View Single Post
Old 25-10-2019, 09:48 AM #27

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to the groups factor this is a competition where 12 groups will sing their hearts out for the audience each judge in this series has selected 3 groups for their categories which are

Morgan with the duos

Nicki with the GirlGroups

Tana with the MixedGroups

And last but not least Owoaje with the BoyGroups

One by one each group will be eliminated from the competition until we crown our groups Factor champion woooohooooo

This is how the voting will work each week once each judge has watched each group they will Score and comment on each group then once every performance is over there will be a poll where each vote is 5 points is added to their performance score the groups with the lowest scores will be forced to face the dreaded sing off

Each week the groups will be tested and challenged with different themes tonight’s theme is
Free of choice so each group can sing what ever song they please

These 12 groups have came from all over from reality television from YouTube a few supergroups and some signed music groups what more could you want

Who will rise to the challenge and who will be the first boot out the competition

Are you ready let’s begin to kick off the first live show with Nicki’s pop rock GirlGroup Luminize

Luminize

Ladies I love the idea of an all female pop rock band and I loved this you ladies rock it was brilliant I hope you ladies stick around in the competition for a long time what an amazing way to kick off the series 10/10’

Now the second group to take on the stage ladies get ready to scream it’s the boyband of the competition from team Owoaje we have DYNT

DYNT ( Dare you not to)

Boys that song suited you lads really well it was a great first performance I’m glad that song suited you five really well you five chaps have to be back next week 9.5/10

The third group hoping to return next week will be Morgan’s rap duo Wolf

WOLF

Wolf for a first performance it was a pretty good performance you had everyone on their feet wasn’t made about the song choice but as a performance it was decent 8/10

Now bringing their fun and personality to the stage mentored by Tana it will be the mixed group A-teen

A- teen

Guys your fun some people will like you some people won’t this was entertaining not sure how further it could go but you done your best 6/10

Now it is time for the second GirlGroup of the night being mentored by Nicki it is Cimorelli

Girls if I’m being honest that just did not wow me I’m afraid this just did not work I think you ladies could potentially be in danger after that if I’m being real with you 5/10

Taking the stage next it is the Male soul group of sons of serendip who are mentored by Owoaje

Sons of serendip

Guys I gave you an original cause I wanted to show the people what your all about and you did it was amazing guys great job 9/10

Morgan’s second duo to try and win votes is I don’t know how but you found me

IDKHOW

Guys for me this just doesn’t work I’m not sure if I like this I’m just being an honest judge here it really wasn’t a good performance I’m afraid dudes 5/10

The next Mixed group to perform on this stage is Kard who are mentored by Tana

Kard

Kard that was aweeeeeeesome I loved loved loved it you guys are sick and fresh just wickedly off the chain 10/10

We now have Morgan’s final duo Rythmatic ready to take on the challenge and own it

Rythmatic

Ladies that was magnificent you both worked it really well I love this duo with a passion 9/10

The final BoyGroup that is hoping to impress will be Boyce Avenue who are mentored by Owoaje

Boyce Avenue

Guys I’m so proud of you 3 gentlemen tonight you really smashed it out the park with that I’m excited for what’s to come with you 3 I have Big plans 9.5

The last mixed group to perform for your votes is Jump5 who are mentored by Tana

Jump5

Im sorry but this was the worst performance of the night it just was 2/10

And now it is time for the final group to sing for your votes and it is Nickys diva group Ladies of soul

Ladies of soul

Ladies that was just flawless you all have incredible voices which work so well for a group you women really did shine and hade your moment with that I’m proud and I hope to see you next week 9/10

That is it ladies and gentlemen each one of the 12 groups have performed and it is now down to you to vote for who you want to keep in the competition

I will post the poll later on today

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 25-10-2019 at 10:26 AM.
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote