Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

WEEK 1

Luminize - This was a really unique song choice, it really suited your style and I loved seeing an all female, instrument playing pop rock band represented. This is a really solid 8.5 from me.

DYNT - This was a good performance, but it was lacking a spark and I feel like I’ve seen it a hundred times before. I struggle to find anyone in the group that stands out as well. I’ll be nice though, and award a 7.

Wolf - I really enjoyed this from you, you’re both phenomenal rappers and you have plenty of room to grow. This was definitely worth a 9.5 for week one.

A*Teens - I did think it was a little bit cheesy, but I think you’ll fit right in with the younger demographic watching. It just wasn’t for me, so I will give you a 6.5.

Cimorelli - This was a unique performance, you have such special voices and they blended beautifully. Really good job, girls, and for that I’ll be scoring a 9.

Sons of Serendip - I never really liked you too much on AGT, and this was just missing the spark for me and I struggle to see which audience you’ll be pulling in so unfortunately I have to award to a 5.5.

IDKHOW - You two are so unique, you bring a different vibe to the competition, your stage presence is immense and I’m really excited to see what else you’ve got - and hope the other judges agree with me. You know what, this is 100% worthy of my first 10 this series.

KARD - This was a good start to the competition, it was good vocally but I’m not sure how memorable it will be. It gets a 7 from me, as I’d like to see where you progress to.

Rhythmatic - Wow, that was show-stopping! You have so much energy and so much passion - I’m really excited to see where this group goes and you’ll be getting a 9.5 from me.

Boyce Avenue - I’ve seen you on a lot of these games, and it felt like you’d be the best of them all with all your experience, but unfortunately this felt very safe and I think it’s time to give an over group a shot. I’ll give you a 6 for this.

Jump5 - I felt it hard to connect to this performance - I think you’ve very similar to A*Teens and they just brought it more than you did, unfortunately. I’ll be giving this a 5, sorry guys.

Ladies of Soul - This was a powerful, soulful and unique end to the show. I’d like to see a bit more stage presence next time, but apart from that I really enjoyed it and this is worthy of an 8 for me.

Last edited by Morgan.; 25-10-2019 at 10:45 AM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote