Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Luminize - Marcella you really are the perfect lead singer of this band, no big ego, and also making the other girls shine in their own way in performances, i agree with Owoaje what a way to kick off this first show with a female rock band which you don't have that many of 9.5

DYNT - a decent performance for a week 1 i guess, work on creating that wow factor, that ''special'' thing what makes you stand out from any of other groups but for now 7

Wolf - i personally am not a huge fan of rapping, hip hop, i will not mark you down for that, i see the appeal for the younger audience, it was ok 7

A*Teens - i know you guys as cheesy, fun, almost in a way like Steps, i guess the audience you could appeal to is the LGBT fanbase, yeah i personally enjoyed this first performance, but surprise me next time 8

Cimorelli - Owoaje was harsh on you girls, what makes you stand out is that everything you cover, you make your own, slightly more work on choreo's but it was a good start for your journey on this show 8

Sons of Serendip - this is very edgy, alternative, i'm struggling to see which group should leave, for you to advance in the competition, since others have more appeal, yet this doesn't mean i don't find you talented, because i do think there is some talent here 6.5

IDKHOW - Morgan giving you a 10 while it's week 1, i mean i don't even give my luminize a 10, and they are my top act, i guess this was nice but it wasn't anything amazing, my score is a 6.5

KARD - this was good, only advice i could give you, try to stay up there with great performances, you're the odds on favourites and i do hope you can handle the pressure but my score is 9.5

Rhythmatic - show stopping but in a negative way, dull dull dull, take few steps back with dancing, and give some more fireworks with the singing, bringing over emotion but for now 5

Boyce Avenue - i am a life long fan of you guys, love all your covers, live vocals are as Always on point, what advice can i give to such experienced performers, thank you for being in this competition 9.5

Jump5 - it was nice, but there was better, but also worse this first show, so middle of the road 6.5

Ladies of Soul - ''bit more stage presence'' huh morgan, you're talking about few of the biggest soul diva's in my country, they got more than enough stage presence, this was great and what a way to close the show, and also what a honour it is for me to mentor you in this show 9

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote