View Single Post
Old 26-10-2019, 05:40 PM #44
Nah

Nah

Unpopular opinion maybe, but I will say that this season is refreshing in a way that there haven't been (so far) any sob stories or queens trying to justify they did badly by crying their heart out on stage.

Now I know sometimes the show can be overwhelming for some of them and Drag Race is their place to open up and talk about it, and that's totally fine to me.
But don't do it on the main stage. You did badly, get over it, but don't justify it by a cyst/being left at a bus stop/being sick etc... It has got nothing to do with it.

It's becoming a trend in the US version that's it's almost expected every season, and I've got the feeling that some queens try to play on it.

Anyway, The Vivienne is, at this stage, the most obvious winner we've had in a very long time. I can't see anybody outdo her. Baga is a good but her looks are terrible, and Divina better step it up so she can lock her spot in top 3.
I don't see the rest of the girls doing better than those 3, but I haven't looked at the spoilers so I don't know.

Last edited by Captain.Remy; 26-10-2019 at 05:40 PM.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote