Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

let's do a little recap of our 10 contestants

- Nadine Angerer: hmmm considered one of the world's best female goalkeepers, 146 international matches for german women's soccer team, and also played america's women major league soccer, the best of best women's soccer competition all over the world, and now works as goalkeeping coach at portland timbers women's team

- Lina Larissa Strahl: cute, bubbly, sweet, she's from series Bibi & Tina, had a few decent hits as a singer too, that combined with her paired with Joti (who won last season) i can see her do well

- Jens Hilbert: was loved by the gays at lets dance where he became 4th, just missing out of a place in the final in season 9

- Joey Heindle: best known for being contestant on DSDS (german idols), most known for going shirtless in his top 8 performance, he won german i'm a celeb season 7

- Peer Kusmagk: best known for a major role on gute zeiten, slechte zeiten a german soap series, but he also guest starred few times in alarm fur cobra 11, and he works as a tv host

- Klaudia Giez: known for stage name Klaudia mit K, on germany's next top model

- Nadine Klein: contestant on the bachelor 2018, and the bachelorette 2018, social media influencer and socialite

- André Hamann: male model, one of the world's best known male models from Germany, who modelled for dolce & gabbana, esquire, Hugo boss, Armani

- Eric Stehfest: actor, also took part on german i'm a celeb, called one of the actor hunks from Germany

- Jenny Elvers: actress, tv presenter, and best known for starring alongside Til Schweiger in the movie Knockin on heavens door, hosted german top of the pops, she also played Lady Diana in a german movie, was in promi big brother, german i'm a celeb which she won

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote