View Single Post
Old 30-10-2019, 07:12 AM #40

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Trick or treat ladies and gentlemen welcome to the second live show of the Groupz Factor the top 11 groupz backstage have all been working the whole week on thrilling performances which groups will be amazing and which groups performances will be turned into their worst nightmare and will never be seen in the competition again

mwaaahhhhhhhh

and remember this week 2 groups will leave the competition and this week one of the groups from each category will be treated once all performances are finished each judge gets to put 1 group in a safe seat this week oooooooohhhhhh so 4 groups will be guaranteed a place in next weeks live show

Where as the the rest of the groups will face the public vote where this week there will be a bottom 3 the group with the lowest vote leaves immediately and the two lowest battle it out in the scary sing off then each 4 judge will decide who can stay and who’s time is up

Shall we crack on with the show up first it’s the two rapping devils of team Morgan’s bring on WOLF
Wolf I’m a massive fan of yours and I want you both to do well in the competition however maybe it’s just me but for some reason I don’t think you both have had the right song choices yet your both talented but this was not the best song for you guys I’m afraid 6/10

The next group to hopefully gain the safe seat will be Nickys Angels the sisters of Cimorelli

Girls I was tough on you girls last week and I must be real I do hate this song however I do like this version so good job ladies 8/10

Now hoping to survive another week on team Owoaje it is the trio of Boyce Avenue

Gents that really was a great performance very well sung I pray you guys are back for another week because it will be disappointing to leave the competition so early on
9/10

Up next hoping to make the audience scream we now have Kard

Kard last week I was very impressed I didn’t think you can top it but guess what you just did that was amazing I loved this you guys are one of my favourites incredible 10/10

The second group from team Morgan hoping to give everybody the thrills it’s rythmatic

Girls I love you to pieces but Britney Spears is a pet hate of mine and I couldn’t stand that performance 3/10

We now have a female group who hopefully are not after your souls it is now time for ladiez of soul

This was very different from last week and guess what I liked it I’m interested in what more you can do in the weeks to come 9/10

The next group creeping up onto the stage from team Owoaje it is going to Sons of serendip

Gentlemen I think you guys are just sensationally fantastic that was wonderful you really did step it up from last week incredible gents 9/10

And now hoping to make one bloody hell of a performance it is Morgan’s last duo it’s https://
I would admit you two are not my kind of music but saying that I actually did like that 8/10

Audience don’t be scared or should you it’s only Nickys last group Luminize

Girls you have done it again I just keep on getting more and more impressed this was just brilliant hands down the best so far 10/10

Now hoping to give a monstrous good impression it is the turn of Tanas final group Ateens

Ateens I’m usually not a fan of this and I didn’t think you were a threat to the competition but that genuinely was a decent performance I liked it 7/10

And now the final group hoping to bring their boyband magic onto the stage we now have DYNT ( Dare you not to)

Boys this week I wanted to take a risk with you five and not do something obvious and if I’m honest it really worked and I thought your vocals were better then last week less nervous you guys smashed that what a performance 9.5/10

All my 3 groups all done great and I thought they all done something different but for me one group still has more time to grow in the competition and I think they still have more to show and for that reason I’m giving my safe seat to DYNT

Congrats DYNT you guys are the first group through to next week which 3 other groups will also joining them?

And which two groups will leave the competition and what other groups will be back next week?

Now judges can I please have your scores and comments and remember your safe seat is after all the performances

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 30-10-2019 at 07:22 AM.
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote