Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

WOLF: interesting song choice, unique for this particular theme too, performance overall was good 8

Cimorelli: yes owoaje, the song can be considered annoying but i wanted to experiment this week, and i guess this paid off, very solid vocals, i am a proud coach 9

Boyce Avenue: as much as i am a fan, the song was a bit too bland for this week, maybe radioactive of imagine dragons would've been a better choice, with staging similar from the movie ''The Host'' go bolder with your performances, but vocals wise this was still good 8

Kard: you know k-pop music Always stands out, even if it's bad it's also very entertaining, show act feel and i must say this was definitely a ''Treat'' and no tricks here, thank you 9

rhytmatic: this was a american horror story's freak show of delights, and a few misses, first the positives, fun characters and superb storytelling but now the bad bits vocally a few times offkey, and choreo wasn't Always in sync with each other, not your finest hour 6

Ladiez of Soul: well i chose this ghostbusters song because i wanted this ghostbusters theme for Halloween week, but with a different never heard song at a talent show, it was amazing 10

Sons of Serendip: owoaje you are a miracle worker with these guys, from crap last week to a standout act this week, phenomenal performance 10

IDKHOW: you guys are unique to this competition, not my cup of tea, but i gotta be honest and this was good 8

Luminize: love it, love it, love it, rock on girls i am getting more and more excited as weeks go on mentoring you with your all sass and attitude 10

Ateens: cheesy, fun, light hearted entertainment, i got nothing against a bit of innocent Disney fun 8

DYNT: this was decent but as you are owoaje's safe seat (good choice if you ask me) this was good enough i guess 6

my safe seat, for strategic reasons i am saving Cimorelli based upon my other 2 groups having the more standout wow songs and i don't want a experiment to be these ladies their downfall in the competition

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote