Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

WEEK 2

Wolf - I really enjoyed this from you - it was different, it was unique and I cannot wait to see what comes from this! 9.5

Cimorelli - I loved you girls this week, but this wasn’t working for me. I love it when you’re true to yourselves, but this strayed a step too far I think. 6.5

Boyce Avenue - This was a vast improvement last week and I’m really happy to see that you made those changes. 8.0

Kard - You know I loved you guys last week, but I’m afraid this week I’m left a bit short and I just didn’t connect with the song choice. 6.0

Rhythmatic - That was INCREDIBLE! You really shone there, and you proved to me that you have what it takes to take it all the way. 10.0

Ladies of Soul - Well you gave me the stage presence I asked for, but it wasn’t very soulful - and it strayed so far away from what you guys excel at. 6.5

Sons of Serendip - I’m sorry I just really struggle to connect with your performance - and this was just missing that spark that the original really had. 5.0

IDKHOW - I’m so glad we stripped it back this week, it really suited you and you gave a phenomenal performance. 10.0

Luminize - This was okay, but it was certainly nowhere near as powerful as your first performance and this I was a bit of a let down for me. 6.5

A*Teens - This was such a unique and inspired song choice, and a vast improvement on last week. 8.0

DYNT - I really enjoyed this, for me this was a great performance to end the show with. 9.5

After this, it seems the judges didn’t understand the direction I was heading in with Rhythmatic, so I’ll be awarding them my safe seat.

Last edited by Morgan.; 30-10-2019 at 09:20 AM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote