View Single Post
Old 30-10-2019, 12:06 PM #65
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
Could Arrow continue but with Speedy? Where I am now Olly has recruited the guy I know from the comics becomes Speedy, so I'm guessing he will down the line?
Though Speedy is a silly name and sounds Flash-adjacent, so he'll probably go straight to being Arsenal.

I like that Canary was in a clock tower, when she's a member of Birds of Prey in the comics they're based in a clock tower <3
It's been confirmed to be ending, though because of the show being a "universe" that obviously doesn't necessarily mean "the end" as characters can always show up in other shows, as either recurring guests or regulars (and have already, e.g. most of the original Legends line-up came from Arrow and Flash, and there has been a fair amount of villain crossover too).

Minor spoiler you are correct that Roy goes straight to Arsenal . However... another minor one...

Spoiler:

There is ALSO a "Speedy", just not Roy

Slightly bigger spoiler

[spoiler]They have also been flash-forwarding to a whole new Team Arrow 20 years in the future for this season and the previous one, with the descendants of some of the main cast (and a few aged-up series regulars thrown in). If they were to do another Arrow spin-off, I could see it being a backdoor pilot... but I'm not sure they'll want more than 4 DC shows running concurrently, there's only 5 right now because Arrow is getting a half-season (to end with Crisis, clearly).

I have also just found out from checking air dates that the Crisis storyline is actually 5-part not 3-part . It's 3 part across Flash, Supergirl and Batwoman in December, then another two-parter with the Legends season premier and Arrow in January. Then it looks like there are two more "untitled" Arrow episodes wrapping up.

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 30-10-2019 at 12:15 PM.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote