View Single Post
Old 30-10-2019, 02:21 PM #69
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
I heard about the Superman and Lois show, looking forward to that I wonder if they're gonna have Jon.
I hadn't heard about the other one though! I wish there'd be a Birds of Prey show, especially if it was like Gail Simone's version. I've seen Canary and Huntress, but has there been a Babs anywhere in the Arrowverse?
There have been multiple Canaries

Spoiler:

Sarah Lance, Laurel Lance, Dinah Drake, Laurel Lance 2.0... maybe others I can't remember...

But anything Gotham/Batman related was "off limits" until very recently for licensing reasons I believe. When that expired they had a throwaway line in Arrow where I think Oliver scoffed about "the guy in the bat suit in Gotham", establishing Batman as existing, and now obviously there is a full Gotham in Arrowverse and they've made a point of repeatedly mentioning Gotham in passing having never mentioned it before .

But up until the 2018 season, Batman stuff including most side characters and villains have been off limits, other than vague references. Superman was also until Supergirl moved over to CW, which is why Supergirl stuff all happens on "Earth-S" not "Earth-1" - they don't meet until Barry figures out using the speedforce to hop between realities. Though I strongly suspect Earth-S and Earth 1 might merge in Crisis .

[edit]Earth-S, not Earth-X. Earth-X was the one that was full of nazis

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 30-10-2019 at 02:27 PM.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote