View Single Post
Old 31-10-2019, 03:48 AM #44

No need to do that. I'm just in a fully different timezone, I'm like 5 hours behind y'all! So my votes will always be a bit later than the rest, but they WILL be here.

WOLF : A cool song choice, but I think Brendon Urie did it better. Great try, though, and I hope to see you again! 6/10

Cimorelli : An interesting take on a really good song! I think you guys absolutely smashed it! You're definitely gonna stick around for a while. 8/10

Boyce Avenue : Beautiful! Just beautiful! Awesome performance. 9/10

KARD : I may be biased since you're on my team, but you guys definitely topped last week's performance! Keep up the awesome work and you lot will definitely be in the final! 10/10

Rythmatic : I personally enjoyed your performance! Maybe not the best of the night so far, but not bad at all. 4/10

Ladiez of Soul : You are SO cool! This is definitely gonna be a performance to remember. 10/10

Sons of Serendip : This is one of my favorite songs of all time. You definitely don't compare to the iconic Amy Lee, but this was still great! 7/10

IDKHOW : Not bad, but feels kinda... predictable coming from you. I hope if you stick around that you'll switch it up next week and really surprise us! 4/10

Luminize : WOW... just WOW!!! You completely transformed Poison into a different song. Great work! 9/10

A*Teens : As part of my team, I love you all so much! But I feel like you're having a little trouble trying to find your spot in the competition. I have faith you can keep growing into yourselves! 6/10

DYNT : Dare I say it...? Better than Billie by MILES. Great work! 8.5/10

For fully strategic reasons, and so I don't lose another group so early on, my safe seat this week is going to be A*Teens. I hope you can bring it next time and validate this decision, because I won't save you again!

Last edited by Tana Mongeau; 31-10-2019 at 03:50 AM.
Tana Mongeau is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote