View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 04:17 PM #45

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Welcome to the Groupz Factor Result tonight our top 11 will become top9 on Wednesday night the Groups performed 11 scary haunting performances and tonight two of the groups the journey ends here

however 4 groups are completely safe and are immune from this weeks elimination (Ateen,Cimorelli,DYNT and Rythmatics) however for the rest of the 7 groups they are all waiting backstage

hoping their performances have done enough to bring them back next week before we announce the result let’s have a scary performance from our top 11 groups

Groups I loved it very monstrous performance

Now let’s have our first guest performance of the night this is a boyband dream two of today’s modern boybands have now worked on a collaboration hit called Me necester it is PrettyMuch feat CnCO

Ohhh my god the whole audience are on their feet’ and screaming that was epic what a hot performance

Now let’s begin with the results
The fifth Group safe and back next week it is
Spoiler:

Kard

The 6th group here joining them is
Spoiler:

Wolf

The 7th Group safe is
Spoiler:

Sons of Serendip

As for the rest of you groups you will have to wait until you find out your fate later

But for now our second Guest performance is a summer pop smash hit singing it is Lauv feat Anne Marie

That was awesome had me dancing to that loved that guest performance

Now back onto the results the last group definitely back next week will be
Spoiler:

Luminize

So that means the bottom3 groups are
Spoiler:

Boyce Avenue ,IDKHOW And Ladiez of soul

However one of you three groups will be leaving the competition immediately and the group with the lowest number of votes is
Spoiler:

IDKHOW

So that means both Boyce Avenue and Ladies of soul you two groups are in the sing off one of you two groups will be leaving the competition

Singing hoping to be back next week it’s Boyce Avenue

Now it is time singing for survival we now have Ladies of soul

That really was a great sing off this decision is so hard cause I genuinely believe you both should not be in this position and both deserve to be in the competition but I’m sticking with Boyce Avenue only cause they are my Group

Now judges please comment on who you want to save if it’s a split vote then the vote will go to deadlock

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 01-11-2019 at 04:18 PM.
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote