Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Ateens - sadly, i didn't get in a party mood from this, dull dull dull 5.0

Ladiez of Soul - other judges were harsh on you sistahs, i knew what i wanted, to suit you ladies, a soulish motownish party, and you delivered it perfectly for me 10

Sons of Serendip - even the stage itself had more life than this performance, dreadful i must say 5.0

Rhythmatic - was it a party song, yes but was it somewhat unique, never heard before NO absolutely not, this was a bore for me 1.0

Cimorelli - acoustic summer beach party vibes that was the brief for you girls, you slayed it i am proud 10

DYNT - this was good, yes vocals need to be stronger next time but for sure you belong here next week 7.0

Wolf - rap party, hmm this qualifies as somewhat unique standout i guess, so good choice but only thing i disliked was going offkey near the end 8.0

Luminize - reason i picked this song out of all possible rock anthems i could've chosen, i wanted something different from you sassy ladies this week, this was a good rocky Christmas party, i wanna be invited to that sort of party for sure 10

Kard - unique, fabulous, over the top show act, fireworks, perfect vocals, yes a really good showstopper, Tana got a contender in you 10

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote