Old 15-11-2019, 12:27 AM #7

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Spoiler:

I don’t understand them continuing to save Baga, I can’t think of a single episode where she’s looked great, the majority of the time she’s looked awful and most of her ‘humour’ comes from rehashing the unfunny ‘catchphrases’ she desperately tries to make a thing, her attitude stinks as well and tonight’s episode highlighted what a twat she is, her poor mother, she might as well have called her a fat old heffa and be done with it, awful.
Her confessionals get even more annoying as time goes by as well, if I have to hear ‘very ‘arsh, verryverry ‘arsh’ one more time i’ll flip

I’ve grown to love Cheryl the past few weeks and imo she definitely shouldn’t have gone this week, her and Divina created the best family resemblances, the whole point of the challenge, ‘you look exactly like family and you had the best choreography, but tara love, be gone!’
It didn’t make sense, yes it was a glitzy bodysuit, but that is Cheryl’s character, yet Baga gets praised for ‘being her’ when she struts out in any old tat week after week, ugh.

Anyway, #TeamDivina, Vivienne will most likely win, but a guy can dream eh.