View Single Post
Old 15-11-2019, 04:12 AM #9
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard. View Post
Spoiler:

Okay we knew Cheryl would get the boot, I actually think Viv and Baga should've lip-synced but this was the inevitable final 3. Baga did win the lip-sync but Tears Cry On Their Own was more suited to her although it's a bagga sh*te of a lip-sync song.

My heart went out to Josie Chipz, or should I say Sacka Spuds tonight. Baga was ****ing awful to her on the runway, and if calling your mum fat and old wasn't enough in front of an audience and national television - there's nothing worse than constantly reminding a shy and quiet person that they're shy and quiet. You could just tell Viv and Divina felt really uncomfortable.

I'm glad Viv won her third badge and that it evens out the final 3 in terms of badges won - even if technically Baga has the least solo wins as she shares the Snatch Game one with Viv and the Frock Destroyers one with Divina.

Divina is my winner, personally. Whilst I do like the final three girls, Divina not only has the uniqueness, charisma, nerve and talent, but she's been the heart and soul of this season and she just genuinely seems like a good person. She also gives me a Jinx Monsoon vibe, with Viv being Alaska and Baga being Detox. The narrative of the season would just fit a Divina win perfectly. But I would put my money on The Vivienne- she's been the chosen one since the get-go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Spoiler:

I don’t understand them continuing to save Baga, I can’t think of a single episode where she’s looked great, the majority of the time she’s looked awful and most of her ‘humour’ comes from rehashing the unfunny ‘catchphrases’ she desperately tries to make a thing, her attitude stinks as well and tonight’s episode highlighted what a twat she is, her poor mother, she might as well have called her a fat old heffa and be done with it, awful.
Her confessionals get even more annoying as time goes by as well, if I have to hear ‘very ‘arsh, verryverry ‘arsh’ one more time i’ll flip

I’ve grown to love Cheryl the past few weeks and imo she definitely shouldn’t have gone this week, her and Divina created the best family resemblances, the whole point of the challenge, ‘you look exactly like family and you had the best choreography, but tara love, be gone!’
It didn’t make sense, yes it was a glitzy bodysuit, but that is Cheryl’s character, yet Baga gets praised for ‘being her’ when she struts out in any old tat week after week, ugh.

Anyway, #TeamDivina, Vivienne will most likely win, but a guy can dream eh.
...yeah, Divina is my personal winner also...she’s been the heart and soul for me..she’s everything amazing about drag..I would love so much for her to represent the first U.K. win......
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote