Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Spoiler:

We're starting a support group for Mother Chipz, right?

All in all a pretty bland episode without much in the challenge to really stand the test of time... but I will say I think the two that should've been safe were Cheryl and Vivienne. I know Divina had a really nice touch with the pregnancy bump in her gown but... they just wore the same thing and pretty much proved Vivienne's point from a couple of episodes ago and it just didn't look nice at all, and their presentation was just a bit...embarrassing? At least Vivienne showed creativity and differences between their styles of outfit.

It was one of those episodes where I do wish they'd just eliminated someone at top four without a lipsync, because Baga was by far the weakest tonight, but obviously Cheryl had to go and didn't embody the Amy Winehouse song at all

I find it funny that I started the series off finding Cheryl unfunny, try-hard and false, and end it (or almost end it) thinking she was hilarious, completely herself, and real she had one of the better exits we've seen this season (along with Sum Ting Wong's)

I don't mind who wins as long as it isn't Baga. She has earned her place in the final, just, but she is miles behind the other two in terms of talent, versatility and just...likeability. Vivienne was back on great form tonight (asking her mum if she'd shaved her minge )

And I guess now the spoiler I've known all season ("only Baga, Viv and Divina win challenges") has been proven...er....half true? Blu Hydrangea did not deserve a win. Thank god I don't actually know who wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote