BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan View Post
It's ridiculous how 3 of the 5 left are bad dancers and sont deserve to be this far
Tbf the only technically bad dancer left imo is Chris (and even he has got better) I think that the series is really weird at this point, Kelvin's obviously the winner at this point, but nobody excels in every field like you get in some years (Karim comes the closest I say) but if you look at it.

Kelvin - A strong Latin Dancer, but does come unstuck with slow Ballroom routines. And personally I feel that he just strolls along in the competition.

Karim - Technically the strongest Dancer, but the public haven't taken to his personality.

Alex - Inconsistent and just probably isn't good enough to win sadly.

Chris - He has a lot of charisma in his routines, and Karen knows how to play to his strengths, but like I said earlier Chris isn't the best dancer so will find it hard to win.

Emma B - I have nothing personal against Emma B, but I genuinely forgot she was still in the competition when my Mother was asking me who was still left in the competition. I feel like it's a classic case of Eastenders fans saving her at this point, because if it was The X Factor (Civilian obviously) I think that she would've had bottom two trips for not really standing out, which will be a problem for her in the final.

Basically I think that there's no Faye or Ashley this year who most weeks came across like superstars when performing imo.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote