View Single Post
Old 26-11-2019, 05:13 PM #3

Sada - Evicted in either week 4, 5 or 6 depending on how popular Caroline/Nichola would be over her.
Penny - Evicted in week 5 over Bubble and/or Paul
Lynne - Evicted the following week
Anouska - I agree, week 8 evictee
Vanessa - In the original, Becki Judas Kissed Michelle because she hadn't made an immediate first impression and since Vanessa is more someone who gradually becomes talkative when you get to know her, chances are Becki would've went for her instead and she'd easily go over Marco/Nadia
Mary - If she doesn't walk, I actually think she'd last to at least the penultimate week! Every evictee after her left on a controversial note and/or was up against someone very popular with the audience and for an acting witch, she seemed much more clued on than most others there.
Bonnie - Out in best friends week I would say
Shabnam - Evicted the week after
Stephanie - Out over Stuart, yeah.
Beinazir - Yeah probably the VTS.
Rachael: A week 8 evictee legend<3 (who would lose against John James ).
Tashie - Out in the week 5-7 area.
Victoria - Out the week after against Arron and/or Chris
Sallie - With Gina gone, she'd be the only one that could take her place as the star of the series.
Tamara - Evicted over Jale
Adjoa - Almost all of the four that nominated her all eventually warmed up to her so I think she'd be in good standing with the house, but that would unfortunately make her prime for 4in4out chop .
Marco - He'd have gotten through the week after because of the Others being up, as messy as he was he definitely wasn't on the same outsider level as Andy/Evelyn/Georgina/Jayne were in the fourth week, and even if he was up in the fifth week, Charlie would still go. I think he'd be out at either the beginning of annihilation week where the housemates each vote off someone (would be close between him or Chelsea) and if not that, out at the end of annihilation week in the bottom 3 vote to save where housemates would pick him to be out.
Mandy - Out the week after in the vote to save.
Anamelia - Out in week 3 over Isaac or, if worse comes to worst, out in week 2 over the two Lewis'.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote