As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

His confessionals are soooooooo ****ing bland let's not kid ourselves. Anything relating to his profession is the most basic, cookie cutter, lowest common denominator type of ****. "Karishma was the most unpopular kid in class but now she's the most popular kid!!!!" like that's not even remotely insightful and it's almost like someone ghostwrote that confessional because It's What A Teacher Would Say.

I don't know, I'm just getting increasingly aggravated each week since Tommy's edit is clearly pointing to him winning even though we haven't seen him do anything entertaining or remarkable or even good gameplay? I can't even think of anything that *he* accomplished so far this season or how I would describe his gameplay. He's trying to claim credit for the Missy boot even though he had nothing to do with it? He and Lauren are clearly An Important Duo but they don't get any focus at all until the tribe swap? He claims that he treats Karishma well and everyone else bullied her even though we've never seen him and Karishma interact? I said last year that Nick was definitely in the running for the most forgettable/irrelevant/lackluster/whatever Survivor winner but Tommy will easily claim that title if he goes on to win.