BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
There is no valid or good reason to the animal and taking the moral highground as to what constitutes as a good reason to kill them is hypocritical and makes no difference to the animals who are being killed. If you want to eat meat, eat meat, it tastes good but if you then act like a moral judge on other people who kill animals because you think their reason "isn't as good as yours" then you look foolish imo
No offence but killing them as a sacrifice is way more evil than eating them for Meat. I don't really get the debate on this one tbh.

But then I don't buy that Vigilante's are just as bad as a cold blooded murderer either (off topic I know) but I do think that the reason why you're doing something is massively important imo (especially if it's an act that could be deemed evil) and the reason why this thread was opened in the first place is the far more evil reason imo, there's absolutely no valid reason to kill the animal in this incident, where as at least people will gain benefits from eating an animal.

I understand why people disagree with eating Meat themselves, but to compare us to nutjobs is out of order imo.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote