View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 07:19 AM #21
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
No offence but killing them as a sacrifice is way more evil than eating them for Meat. I don't really get the debate on this one tbh.

But then I don't buy that Vigilante's are just as bad as a cold blooded murderer either (off topic I know) but I do think that the reason why you're doing something is massively important imo (especially if it's an act that could be deemed evil) and the reason why this thread was opened in the first place is the far more evil reason imo, there's absolutely no valid reason to kill the animal in this incident, where as at least people will gain benefits from eating an animal.

I understand why people disagree with eating Meat themselves, but to compare us to nutjobs is out of order imo.
...but it’s people individually who are defining what ‘evil’ is though and what defines ‘valid’...a slaughtered animal is a slaughtered animal and their death is no less, regardless of what the reason...a cultural Hindu festival/ritual that dates back centuries, would be seen as a valid reason by some, but not by others...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote