Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Corbyn did really well and Johnson was let off very lightly!! He was questioning Corbyn directly at one point not sure why that was allowed. And when the question of how parties would fund their spending boris just redirected his answer at labour without any protest that he was avoiding any accountability!!

He relied heavily on his soundbites and fudged answer to the questions as to who was responsible for the failure to monitor terrorists.

The audience was predominantly male and old too I thought, not as diverse as in previous debates. The Irish border question was glossed over and the selling off of the NHS played down despite actual proof being found to support both outcomes...

You could see boris pulling faces and making stupid noises when corbyn made any valid point, like a child. I don't believe he came out on top in that debate at all.

Glad I avoided it then Kizzy

Tories are always denying the NHS would be sold off , and its always laughed off .

Boris is a dithering idiot , he can't speak properly let alone answer any questions. He really is a waste of space ! .