View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 12:40 PM #18
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
As a Scot TS, with this tactical voting could you see anyone who would normally vote SNP voting Labour to keep boris out?
As far as I know, Labour have blown themselves out of the water in Scotland... they don't even campaign in my area. Tory leaflets have been constant (puppy likes to shred them ), and the SNP candidate has been at my door himself in person, twice.

The battles have all been all SNP/Tory in 2015 and 2017 and it's the same again this time. In fact, if anything, the best option would be for Lab and Lib Dem voters to tactically vote SNP in contested areas and I think a fair few might do that. As I've said before... Scottish voters, even if they do NOT want Scottish Indy, should currently be voting SNP simply because the Tories have no interest in protecting Scotland from the worst of cuts etc... and it's the best way to combat them here. I think based on the numbers, there ARE already quite a few who vote SNP in general elections but voted (and still would vote) "no" to independence.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote