BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Rythmatics

song1: hmm, good choice bringing this one back to the final i guess 9.5/10

duet: Camila was the star here unfortunately, a duet both should shine, a shame 7.0/10

winner's song: not a winner's single worthy at all, just a nice filler song for a concert that's all 6.5/10

Kard

song1: amazing, phenomenal, fantastic 10/10

duet: well definitely did not expect a duet with madonna, and vocally you stood your ground just fine, this was solid 10/10

winner's single: ICONIQUE 9.5/10

DYNT

song1: yes this is your most memorable performance of the series so good choice, but i'm not a fan of this 7.5/10

duet: uh, your own parts were nice until Beyonce showed up, sang her heart out and basically made you look like a background choir, well not your finest hour 6.5/10

winner's single: yes i can imagine this as a winner song, this might've saved your chances a bit 8.5/10

Luminize

song1: we brought this back because it was most special of everything these girls have done in competition and yes i am saying i am super proud to mentor you all the way to the final, thank you 10/10

duet: i agree with owoaje i guess, not a huge name duet artist but i went for creating a nice harmony, and not for the duet partner to outshine my ladies, this was emotionally stunning 9.5/10

winner's single: performance value check, artistry check, excellent vocals check, this was your moment at shining, if you ladies win, it's because of this solid winner's single 10/10

sons of serendip

song1: i've said it to my ladies, but i'm also saying to you wonderful gents many times before, i am a fan, and damn i see serious competition here having said that i am not gonna be strategic, so 10/10

duet: Patrick is like amazing to sing a duet with, hope you guys go on a national tour through america, hell come over to europe too, we at the voice of holland also enjoy good soul music guest performances, 10/10

winner's single: yasss but damn, if my ladies are losing to someone, i'd want it to be you gents 10/10
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote