View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 11:36 PM #138

Rhythmatics
Song 1: Great start to the show! This one was definitely a top favorite looking back. 9.5/10
Song 2: Love your take on this awesome track! I think you blended with Camila pretty well. 8.5/10
Song 3: This wasn't my favorite of the winners singles, but I do think you guys worked it out! 6.5/10

KARD
Song 1: You all have given this competition everything you have! You better be very proud of yourselves 10/10
Song 2: I know I seem bias, but this performance BLEW MY MIND! Didn't expect you all to go this route, but it was great. 9.5/10
Song 3: I know how confident you lot are in this song, I could feel it oozing from you. But I do still think you could've picked a better choice. Good work anyway! 8.5/10

DYNT
Song 1: Good work again boys! This cover is so nice to listen to. 8/10
Song 2: This was awesome! It's no easy feat to keep up with Beyonce and I think you all really did that tonight. 10/10
Song 3: You can consider this already pre-ordered! 9/10

Luminize
Song 1: Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! 10/10
Song 2:Definitely different than everyone else's choices, which I applaud! This was really cool. 7/10
Song 3: Loved this a lot! It fits you all really well and I think will do wonders for you! 9/10

Sons of Serendip
Song 1: So happy to see you guys in the final! I'm sure you'll find loads of success after this no matter what. 8/10
Song 2: Wow, that was flawless! I have nothing bad to say at all. 10/10
Song 3: Definitely didn't expect a song like this from you guys, but I think this will crossover very well! 8/10

Last edited by Tana Mongeau; 09-12-2019 at 11:36 PM.
Tana Mongeau is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote