View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 02:19 PM #99
Not like us.

Not like us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
You know little about N Ireland, my home, if you think Boris is more a threat to it than Corbyn.
But I won't waste my time explaining why, when all you can say about that list is a dismissive wave of the hand with 'Corbyn was in a photo' and calling it all stupidity.
Boris was not PM for the 10 years of Tory rule, he could possibly do things differently. I'm glad that I don't have to vote for either of them here in N.Ireland.
Have your terrorist fanboy Corbyn, I hope you can keep up the blocking out and denial of his continuing fraternising with murderers.
He wasn't pm but he was a minister. I don't remember him speaking out against universal credit, or voting against all the cuts, or the disabled work assessments.

Corporations and the government have been undertaking terrorism against the people of this country for long enough already, I'd take my chances with a man who talks about helping people over a man who avoids scrutiny wherever possible, and won't release security reports he knows will implicate him before the election.