View Single Post
Old 22-12-2019, 05:20 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane
Default How far would have the ejected housemates gone had they stayed?

Nick- He was basically sailing through nominations before he got exposed (zero nominations). Maybe he would have picked up a few nominations here and there but not that much that he would have actually been nominated. He would have made the final but the highest I could see him placing is 2nd, losing out to Craig. But then again, would Craig have been as popular as he was if Nick wasn't ejected?

The BB5 ejectees and how far they would have lasted is a bit complicated

Kitten- Moved into the bedsit after being nominated with Emma or Michelle. She would have played a huge role in Fight Night and would have probably been kicked out by then. But since this thread is a what if for housemates who were ejected, and if she somehow stayed, she would have survived the first eviction (being in the Bedsit she was immune from said eviction). Nominated the following week and she would have been evicted with a huge percentage instead of Marco.

Emma- If she went into the bedsit: She would have played a huge role in Fight Night like what actually happened. Immune from the first eviction as she was in the bedsit. I don't think she would have been nominated for the second eviction. She would go further than Kitten as she had a likeable aspect about her, my best bet is that she would have been out in Week 8 instead of Victor.

Dawn- She was already nominated when she was ejected. She would have been out instead of Bonnie then we would have gotten to see more of her.

Emily- Another housemate that's complicated to figure out how long she would have lasted. If she said the n-word and just got a warning from it, she would have been evicted with a close percentage over Shabnam. If she didn't say the n-word, I think the public would have really gotten behind her and she would make it to the final, but would have not gotten enough votes to win compared to the likes of Brian, the twins, Chanelle and Liam, would most likely have finished 5th/6th.

Alexandra- Already nominated so she would have been kicked out with probably the highest eviction percentage ever over Mario, coming out to the loudest boos heard. I really believe she was only ejected by the producers to save her from the crowd.

Dennis- Spitting on someone is such a low move and it would have been appaling if he just got away with a warning. If he didn't spit he still indeed played quite a huge role in Fight Night 2 and would have been nominated for the next eviction with Jennifer and Rex. He would have been evicted in that eviction with just slightly more votes than Jennifer. The public were on Rex's side throughout all of this.

Daley- Just like Nick he was already sailing through nominations (he also had zero nominations). The same thing would happen to Daley and he would never get nominated. First out on finale night.

Aaron- Would have narrowly survived evictions and make it to the final, but first out in final like Emily and Daley.

Andrew- Evicted instead of Georgina on Day 25.

Emma- She would have been evicted before the final through the backdoor like Alex and Sam.

Kayleigh- She was kicked out before that week's nominations but for certain she would have been nominated and given the boot.

Lotan- Another complicated situation. If Fight Night 3 didn't happen, he was still up for eviction along with Hannah, Isabelle and Tom. Unfortunately Isabelle would have been evicted here and the series would have went on VERY differently. I think the general public would have eventually catched on to his behavior and he would have been evicted in the triple along with Sam and Ellie. If Fight Night 3 happened like in real life and Lotan wasn't kicked out, he would have been up for nomination along with the rest of the house. I actually think there still would be an eviction campaign, to get Lotan out instead of Savannah to save Isabelle. If it worked with Savannah it would probably work here and he would have been evicted then and there.

Ellis- Another complicated one. Even if she stayed in the house for less than a day, she contributed so much to the first 24 hours. If she got the lowest amount of BigCoin she would have been up for eviction and kicked out because of her showmance with Lewis G. If she managed to stay safe then I bet she would have been nominated with the two Lewises and evicted on Week 2, slightly surviving over Lewis G.

Lewis F- Simple. He would have won it all. He was the public's favourite and it was so clear that either him, Cameron, or Akeem were gonna win.
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote