View Single Post
Old 22-12-2019, 01:54 PM #6

Nick - This one depends. Whether he gets removed or not this thread doesn't mention these events still not happening. Assuming he still gets exposed, he'd be nominated and evicted the next week easily. However if he isn't caught out at all, I think he'd make the final instead of Darren and place 3rd, with Anna winning since Craig would never get his winning moment.

Kitten - It seems evident they'd have done regular nominations in the first week if not for all her rule breaking that caused her ejection so I think she'd be evicted first.

Emma - Difficult to say. She was still very popular (somehow) before she left, and even if she was up, I think would've survived over the likes of Marco, Becki, Ahmed, Victor and Michelle given the controversy they had (assuming fight night still caused them to postpone the Dan/Vanessa eviction). I think she'd get more votes to win than Stuart and Shell, and then may or may not finish above Daniel and if she's lucky enough to still retain her popularity above Jason too. Wouldn't win over Nadia however.

Dawn - Evicted first.

Emily - Evicted first.

Alexandra - Evicted second.

Dennis - Evicted either before Jennifer or after Jennifer; regardless of whether he spits or not he would still be shady enough for housemates to turn on him.

Daley - First out on finale night.

Aaron - A finalist somewhere between 6th-4th depending who's there with him. No way would he be nominated by Sam/Simon, be nominated by the Timewarp housemates, lose out in tag noms where the whole house is up or be evicted over Marc or Harry, and if nominated in the penultimate week would still be favored by the house over Sam. Dead cert finalist tbh (a tangent but this is why Eileen, Jade and Simon could all have likely made the final if they just survived the eviction they went in).

Andrew - I think he'd have done well. No way would he go over Natalie, Georgina or Charlie with how controversial they are, and in annihilation week he'd be such a try-hard gameplayer that he'd be fully focused on everything. Think his reflexes with pushing the button would've been better than Jason too tbh, probably evicting Alex/Jackson and surviving the VTS that week given he'd get the gameplayer vote that Jason got in the original. Laura would still be evicted the week after, but then I don't think he'd be likable enough for audiences to survive the backdoor double in the VTW before the final. Evicted alongside Sam imo.

Emma - Had no strong voting fanbase so would've made the bottom 3 in the VTS at the end of annihilation week and regardless who else out of Sam/Laura/Ryan is in bottom 3 with her, she was less popular in the house than they were so I think would be out day 39.

Kayleigh - Evicted over Rebecca.

Lotan - Would've survived several VTS but out the week of the hunt I would assume

Ellis - Evicted either first or second depending how she does at the Big Coin task.

Lewis F - Winner
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote