View Single Post
Old 24-12-2019, 03:02 PM #56
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Sooo, I just read that the Flash solo movie (due in 2022) will be the Flashpoint storyline which will mess with the timeline / multiverse... I'd been wondering how they'd replace ol' Batfleck with R-Batz for any future Justice League stuff, but I'm guessing that will explain it, Flash is going to balls up the multiverse and somehow merge a younger alternate Batman into the same DCU as Wonder Woman and Aquaman?

They'll probably use it to ditch Leto as well
Apparently, one of the main reasons why Wonder Woman was delayed for an entire year was so that they could do reshoots and add a Flashpoint-esque plot in order to reboot the DC universe.

I'm guessing Steve coming back is down to some sort of time travel shenanigans that messes with the timeline which is why Wonder Woman is active in the 80's when she wasn't in the timeline established before.

The only films that won't be retconned are WW, Shazam and Aquaman I bet. Aquaman and WW were huge successes while they've greenlit the Shazam sequel. Batman, Superman, Joker, the first Suicide Squad film, Justice League and possibly even Ezra Miller's Flash are likely casualties, I think.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote