As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

1. Karishma (lol what a ****ing disaster of a human being Karishma FULLY surrendered herself to the Survivor experience and that's maybe one of my favorite qualities in any reality TV contestant. We were there when she cut her finger and nearly fainted in the most dramatic fashion. We were there when she cried about how nobody wanted to help her. We were there when she questioned her arranged marriage on national television. We were there when she eagerly read her cue cards about Applebee's. We were there when she and Missy went toe-to-toe and she accused her of being a bully. We were there when she sobbed in her husband's arms and then called for everyone to rise up like a wrecking ball and take down the majority alliance. We were there when she found an Idol and accused her tribe of trying to get her medevaced. She gave us 110% with every action she took and there were highs, lows, and everything in between. As far as I'm concerened, Karishma *WAS* Island of the Idols and I don't think any of you can change my mind)
2. Kellee (a little too gamebotty at times but still never made it boring? Her gameplay was fun and she handled The Situation like a ****ing champ)
3. Noura (OTTN neurotic weirdo who cockroached her way to the end while the cast was begrudgingly forced to work with her HOWEVER she just does not have that je ne sais quoi that Troy favos have... like she was never too much for me but there were some times where I just wasn't fully on board with her?)
4. Jamal (annoyingly condescending at times but a legitimately great person who is Actually Woke and very eloquent in his convictions and is always a righteous voice for the voiceless)
5. Missy (it's not a coincidence that the season went to **** when she was booted!)
6. Janet (kind of in that Nicole BBUS21 role where she was FANTASTIC for one week but then kinda faded into nothingness after that? Like she really peaked when she was getting bullied and gaslit after the Kellee boot but there was still half a season of MORP2 Janet that was kinda boring!)
7. Jason (sooooo much better than I expected given his archetype but I still didn't care once he was gone)
8. Vince (was cute and fun but I forgot about him right after he was gone)

9. Elaine (her schtick wore old sooooo fast like she was so ****ing fake and every TC was like "lol I'm a dumb redneck, I don't know ANYTHING xD" and if anything we were robbed of Her Mask Slipping in true Rupert Boneham/Jane Bright fashion)
10. Lauren (a remarkably boring edit but I almost kinda want her to come back bc there's definitely a neurotic weirdo under there? She could turn on the waterworks in an instant and it was so earnestly fake. Her fight with Noura on Day 38 was EVERYTHING and it was the perfect culmination of her freaking out whenever anything slightly didn't go her way. She NEEDS to come back for a Second Chance season and get swap****ed in epic fashion)
11. Chelsea (I had the most vaguest liking of her but I didn't care once she was gone)
12. Tom (I had an even LESS vaguest liking of him but I didn't care at all once he was gone)
13. Jack (I vaguely disliked him and then even more vaguely liked him and then I didn't care)
14. Elizabeth (was kind of a fun O_O weirdo at first but then she was also super boring and did nothing. I definitely can sympathize with her perspective on the Dan/Kellee thing but she still handled things very poorly and didn't come off well at all)
15. Molly (I had no real opinion of her)
16. Ronnie (I had no real opinion of him)

17. Tommy (sooooooooooooooo ****ing boring like legitimately one of the most boring humans to ever be on television. We know nothing about him, we know nothing about his gameplay, and we're going to collectively forget about him in two weeks. I know I just said a year ago that Nick is the most irrelevant Survivor winner ever but Tommy easily takes the cake. I have SOME appreciation for the fact that he had no Idols or Advantages or Immunities but like..... he makes Kim Spradlin look like thrilling television)
18. Dean (there was a little bit of charm there at first when he was UTR-UTR-MORN-MORN buuuuut then it totally wore off! Never passed up an opportunity to target a woman, exclusively aligned himself with straight white men, unironically called women of color goats despite being a complete dumbass of a goat himself..... his entire gameplay was centered around IDOLS and ADVANTAGES and NULLIFIERS and IMMUNITIES and everything wrong with Survivor. Also "DK Chillin" is something I would expect from a 21 year old fraternity brother and given that he is about to turn 29, that behavior has an age limit and he is will past it)
19. Aaron (at times I didn't think he was that bad but then I remember how ****ing smug he was at TC when he basically told Janet that he knows more about the Dan situation than she does and how ****ing smug he was at FTC when he told Tommy to stop trying to discredit Dean's "game" and how ****ing smug he was as he cast his vote for Dean to win and nodded along as he listed all of his stupid ****ing advantages he found and then I realized that he may not be THAT bad, but he's still bad)
20. Dan (legitimately a bottom 5 person of all time and it goes without saying)

I feel like I really rushed together this ranking but here it is :3