it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

1. Noura - The turquoise storm Noura provided so much to this season, and I was very happy that she made it all the way to the end. With each episode, I never knew what kind of Noura to expect, and while you could say that for everybody, with Noura, she changed every episode and would do **** like hiding Dean’s shoes in places where he couldn’t reach, or lose an immunity challenge because she thought she already won, respond to Jamal giving her an idol by saying YOU AREEEEEEEEEEEEEE??? in the most ironic tone possible, or call Karishma an 85 year old woman who should not kill herself but is very entitled. She was a very unpredictable player and I really hope that she comes back for another season.

2. Karishma - Karishma also falls into the category of being unpredictable. How could we not stan someone who says stuff like “You took 3 shots at me and you missed and I’m nailing you on my first try, Safe drive sweetheart x” when voting them off, and that person stayed and ended up getting 2nd place? She also cut her hand through to the bone and said that all of her tribemates were bullies and they were all dead to her because they did not notice Karishma’s highlights were listed above by Troy and all were fantastic (Applebee’s is… like my fffffffffffavourite SIT DOWN restaurant” I hope Kelly Goldsmith, Professor of Marketing is taking note!) What makes her even more hilarious to me is the fact that everybody wanted her gone so they just kept her around And I’m raging that I never thought of this yesterday but Merry Karishmas everyone!!!!!!

3. Kellee - It’s a shame that Kellee’s Survivor journey will probably be forever defined by what happened with Dan, because prior to that, Kellee was very good! I don’t normally judge people based on strategy, as I watch Survivor and Big Brother as entertainment shows first and foremost, but I liked watching Kellee play the game and thought she was very smart and knew what she was doing. Then the Dan thing happened, in which she was a class act

4. Janet - An angel Went from “Oh my god she can make fire!!!!!!” to handling the Dan situation very very well to everyone being terrified of her because she is just *that* good of a person

5. Elaine - The whole idea of Elaine is a lot better in motion than on paper! I assume she was playing for some of the game at least but I still enjoyed her nonetheless, despite me thinking that I’d get tired of her fairly quickly “RONNIE IS A SHADY WEASEL

6. Vince - Vince was really good fun while he lasted, and somehow ended up being my top male of the season??? King of confessionals AND sneaking into the other camp! If only he played his idol

7. Jamal - Came across as a very good guy who educates about the #MeToo movement, educates Jack about racial insensitivity, gets educated himself on female empowerment and ends up getting called a **** by Noura because he eats too much and compares Dan to a sleazy used car salesman like Helen Glover did to Brian Heidik, so… of course we stan!

8. Dean - DK Chillin I know Dean seems to have a bit of a mixed reception here… but I kind of like him? And to fit in with the nickname discussion, I’m currently watching Survivor Pearl Islands and having to put up with someone who refers to themselves as “Jonny Fair Play” so I’d argue DK Chillin is probably one of the better ones But back on topic, I thought Dean was fun and although I could have done without him targeting the people I enjoyed watching, he was likeable imo and came across as a good guy who doesn’t take life too seriously and I rate that

9. Lauren - Pretty dull throughout most of the season but was good in the final episode with her fight with Noura so that boosts her up

10. Missy - I struggle to form a solid opinion on Missy because sometimes I like her and sometimes I don’t. When I was watching the series, I thought she was dull and wasn’t really getting the hype at all, but even with a week’s hindsight as a castaway she ages better for me. I couldn’t really justify putting her in green so I’ll give her a high orange

11. Jason - I remember liking him for something but I can’t remember what. I remember that he wasn’t liked in the premiere because he kept wandering off by himself and Noura saying that he reminds him of her ex who was a trustworthy genuine guy

12. Jack - For somebody who screams “Boring Producer’s Favourite” he actually wasn’t that bad at all? Maybe if he lasted longer I wouldn’t like him but I think if he was on BB, Grodner would have rigged him to F6 at least!

13. Tom - Seemed like a nice man but left too early for me to make a proper decision on whether I liked him as a castaway or not.

14. Chelsea - All I remember is that she had a thing with Dean and even then I had to check the wiki to find that out

15. Molly - Apparently she reminded people of Parvati who is supposedly one of the best Survivors so she had to go because of that and because Noura saw right through her and saw her as a “catty and unhelpful high school girl”

16. Tommy - What a **** winner. What do we know about Tommy other than his relationship status and his job? Nothing. Well, his financial status too I guess. He could have at least made an effort to give us something to watch other than confessionals like TEACHING TIME WITH TOMMY which I guess his attempt to be something

17. Ronnie - Pretty sleazy and a good choice for first boot as his random hatred of Elaine for being too joyful said more about him than it said about anyone else, and also it spared Vince going first which really would have set the tone for a ****e season

18. Elizabeth - She was ok for a while but the way she exploited the Dan situation to benefit her gameplay and put a target on Janet really didn’t sit well with me at all

19. Aaron - He was ok for a while even bordering on liking him, but I hated how he accused Janet of playing victim and using the Dan situation to make herself look good. Prick.

20. Dan - A creepy, gross pervert with a horrible attitude towards other people and genuinely makes me feel ill just looking at him and listening to him talk. Also, it is no coincidence that the first song I heard after finding out he was removed was Good As Hell by Lizzo

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 21-03-2020 at 07:42 PM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote