View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 07:42 AM #10
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

FFS This is the last thing we need. One of the most appealing things about the aussie version has always been the fact we could get a break from such hellish morons(who sadly pollute the British shows) Particularly these desperate "reality star" types. Pattison stank the place out with her desperate attention seeking nonsense on the aus season she invaded...

The aussie campers showed a fair amount of tolerance to her bull..but as soon as it hit the most xtreme level of desperation(suggesting they play hideNseek ) they couldn't hide their embarrassment and disgust..and duly gave her short shrift. She naturally tried to use that situation to carve out a poor me, they're bullying me edit,, but it didn't work the way it so easily would have on the weak and gullible British version.

Hopefully this fish-lipped moron is booted early enough so as not to taint the season as long as Pattison did. But I wouldn't bank on it. As much as TRUE aussies can be relied on to do the right thing and do their country proud, there's obviously a decent chunk of the population with firm affection for their British convict heritage.