View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 06:39 AM #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
And it's utter BS about the Queen not knowing , of course she knew come on now let's not be silly . They would of had to consult her and this would of most definitely been in the works for a while, there's no way they sprung this on her out the blue .
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post

Then there's the whole process of sorting things out . Just because it's now "official" doesn't mean it was a sudden bombshell they dropped .

And obviously the media will report it , so how were they going to step down without them knowing?? so i don't understand why people are saying they should of done it quietly . If you're in the public eye with this much fame under this much scrutiny and pressure how can something like this be kept a secret?? . Obviously the media will continue to throw hate sadly Harry & Meghan's way .

Harry was thinking about his family especially Meghan and he doesn't want her to go down the same route as his mum and they have their child to think about aswell , it was horrific the treatment Diana got. And Meghan has already received a ridiculous amount of abuse where she can't win no matter what she does.

Unfortunately i don't think they'll ever be able to live a quiet peaceful life as they'll always be apart of the royal family as it comes with the title sadly . And the press will continue to harass them. I just hope it's not as bad as it's been and hopefully when they settle wherever they decide to live things will calm down etc .
The press have said the Queen did know of their intentions, what she didn't know was of the press release coming when it did.

They need to move this on quite quickly or the backlash will only get worse.

I hope wherever they end up, they will be happy although they will never be able to live the quiet life I think Harry craves. I think they could have handled this better by doing it all behind closed doors and slowly extracting themselves from Royal life and scaling back on their but now these wheels are in motion, it needs to be a quick clean break.

They seem to be completely in love with each other and excellent parents so I hope they can carve out the life they want away from the constant media intrusion