View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 09:48 AM #16
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Ep 3 - Turned up at the trial mentioning how she "had to do well" after the helicopter flop. Pretended to "slip" before the trial even began. And could they have made the trial any easier? moving up a few steps to grab giant stars. And the desperate hosts(no doubt told to keep hyping up anything she says and does) were pretending to find it hilarious when she slid down the steps. Morris: "that might be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life".. PATHETIC. and then after only the chef could land the final star, they predictably allowed Crosby all the time needed to get hers(the "it's getting close to time up" countdown fooling no one except the highly gullible)..and after she did that, she thought it'd be hilarious to sit on the steps with an exposed rear(which can clearly be seen as a deliberate act). #FAKE AS FUQ

This was the final straw for me. I'm done with it after only 2 and a bit eps. The unbearable Crosby is making Pattison look passive and genuine.

Well done Aus for ****ing up a once decent watch. They should rename the show I'm As Fake As Fuq...Keep Me In Here