View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 04:58 AM #23
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
You say it was the final straw as if you were ever giving her a chance to start with
Look, I'm always prepared to hold my hands up IF I misjudge something. Or accept/embrace whatever change comes from natural cause. But the problem with Crosby is there's nothing natural about her. Her constant OTT attention seeking ways is an ongoing demo of why she's as fake as fuq. It's all one giant parcel of contrived shyte. And that is everything I despise in people. It's bad enough when it's low-key or intended to be subtle.. but when it's as brash and in your face as Crosby's is, it's ****ing sickening to the point where it's unbearable. Believe me, I'm insanely tolerant and extremely hardcore when it comes to seeing things out.....so it takes XXXtreme circumstances for me to abandon anything I've began. Such circumstances rarely get hit, but they have here. Nauseating levels had been maxing out even at this early stage..so the mere thought of having to endure a whole ton more of it(including the sickly "love story" that's yet to be fully wound up between her and that ponce; showmance shyte the fake freaks clearly cooked up before they got in there..) is simply too much to accept.

Like I said, I'd hoped the general aussie attitude to this sort of contrived muck would be strong enough to see it slapped down and muzzled,, but whether I like it or not, it unfortunately appears there's a big enough bunch of fools everywhere who enjoy that sort of garbage.

To get a view of what the general gist was, I searched for the odds of the winner - In hope rather than expecting anything different from what the odds would be on a UK version.. it did indeed fall in line with the general ridiculousness of the latter; contrived Crosby heading the odds from the get go as the 5/2fav .. Since then, Maestre and Brownless have reportedly been putting pressure on her position.

I also looked at the general gist of what twitter tw@ts were saying, and unsurprisingly noted most of them falling over themselves swallowing every bit of her tripe. I found a short clip of that Barnett girl talking about how she's unfortunately witnessing nothing more than the Geordie Shore character, and how she wishes she'd give it a damn rest so she could get to know the real Charlotte(best of luck with that. That's why Pattison put a mask on..to cover up the stiletto bashing headcase that truly lived beneath.) Instead of seeing that the girl was having a valid complaint, Crosby's nutcase fans can only accuse the girl of being "jealous". Yeah, a toned body, melted face, alien nose and baboon ass lips will bring about such jealousy. They're accusing her of being resentful over the fact she's "not the main girl". The "main girl". You see this is the mentality of Crosby and her moronic fans, it's a desperate race to become "the main girl" without a care in which it's achieved. Given their witless brains and obvious lack of talent, this can only ever lead to a deluge of forced, contrived, insincere behaviour. Which is exactly what Crosby's producing. While there's the occasional article that pops up highlighting her for the faker she is.. like THIS, they are sadly the exception to the general ignorance of most that come.

Anyway, I'm glad I'll no longer be forced to suffer a bar of her sickening fakery. I'll keep tabs on the eviction order and ultimately check whether they reward the contrived Crosby in full by voting her fake ass "queen of the jungle"..or whether her pathetic routine only earns her an absurd place finish.