View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 06:24 PM #524
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Diana was adored by the public and when she was part of the Royal family she embraced everything...she made a few subtle changes like taking William to Australia when he was so young. Only when she was sidelined by them after her divorce did she make bigger and bolder decisions. I’m sorry but I don’t agree with the ‘racism’ ****e...it’s like you calling me sexist just because I happen to disagree with how she has gone about things...but then show admiration for Kate...But of course that will make me racist not everything has to carry a label...it’s about behaviour accepting a role of not only being someone’s wife...but a Royal wife. There is a script that goes with it in return for the privileges...
Oh drop the victim act and stop twisting my words.

If you don't think the hatred of Meghan isn't racially motivated then you haven't been paying attention or you simply don't want to see it. Closing your eyes to racism doesn't make it go away.

I said it's sexist to blame her and act like she's the Yoko Ono of the royal family when he's got just as much reason to despise the media and want out as she does. She's being made out to be some sort of master manipulator when it's just as likely that he could be the driving force behind this but it's easier to blame the woman, I suppose.

Why the **** are you going on about 'labels' like Racism is akin to ****ing sexuality? If people act in racist ways, they'll get accused of being racist. This whole hate campaign against Meghan has always been nothing short of racism.