Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Early thoughts of their interviews:

Denise - I thought this in Philippines too where she sounds pretty bland but yet something about her is so likable & charismatic despite the blandness??? She's smart & a good natural speaker so that helps

Sophie - Ngl a SKIP but I gave a few mins a chance and she said something like she's a different person now than her 21 y/o self and I hope so

Tyson - His strategy of making up a lot of pre-game lies is kinda interesting. Otherwise nothing special, his type of character & humor is better for me on paper than he executes, but I'm a bit hopeful. The ending where he's bitter that everyone else also gets to have their kids at the family visit when he's the one who had to do the work for the producers to allow it

Tony - So damn good I can't wait. Good that he's not already fantasizing about new things to do on this season like he did for Game Changers only to flop lol. Don't you dare take him from me early again

Natalie A - She's really great in the interview... super sweet and she's like an introverted blabber mouth which prob doesn't even make sense I also like how she's constantly laughing at her own jokes/comments lol it's cute

Jeremy - Jeremy is Jeremy. Solid

Parvati - Idk why but I get a vibe she won't do that well this time? She's a mom now, idk how much she'll flirt and that's a big charm aspect to her game to make it through. Also, seems like her name is already going around in the interviews as a big time target. She could maybe talk her way out of an early boot tho. But ooof it might be Parvati vs. Sandra, a battle for the ages?

Sandra - Had to watch Sandra next and she's just guaranteed to be a fun part of this season if she lasts. Also love how she dissects & over-analyzes everything... winner mentality

Adam - Still relatively annoying

Boston Rob - I LOVE Rob's insight on this season... one of the best ones I've watched

Last edited by JerseyWins; 16-01-2020 at 04:49 AM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote