View Single Post
Old 22-01-2020, 10:33 AM #1200

I intially defended sophie after the recoupling but she took a step backwards last episode. I don't hate on her as much as some people are but what she did was clearly wrong. What the worst part of it to me was that she showed what a hypocrite she is. She was all about criticizing Connor for being immature about the situation but she is worse then him.
She certainly enjoyed having Connor pining for her and seemed to enjoy his jealousy. When the tables got turned and she felt threatened that he might have his attention off of her is when she made her move to keep him. That kiss on the balcony was 100% her. She was marking her territory which would of been just fine if she had gone to the other Connaugh and told him she declared her feelings for Connor now. It was very unfair to leave him in the dark as long as she did. Then she compounded it by trying to be dodgy about telling him when he directly asked her where her head was at. She needs to take a good long look in the mirrior before judging other peoples immaturity.
Shaunngha i kind feel bad for. She has her heart invested in Callum more than he has his invested in her. She is fighting for the boy she wants and she is struggling with her jealousy. My problem is more with him than her. She is being honest about her feelings.
Theres nothing wrong with him talking to other people and wanting to get to know them but if he likes Shaugnah he should throw her a bone and give her some of the reassurance she is desperately craving from him, or he should sit her down and tell her dircetly that he isnt settled on her. What he is doing is disrepectful. He is acting like a tool.
Jess i think acted a bit thoughtless in the episode before last? When she listed 1 of her turn on as height. I think Nas likes her and he did save her, im sure it stung a bit to be disqualified for something he cant do anything about. I dont think she did it intentionally but i think she could of found something else to list. I never understood womens obsession with height.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Trouble1321075; 22-01-2020 at 10:38 AM.
Trouble1321075 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote