View Single Post
Old 27-01-2020, 06:26 AM #2
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...with Meghan and her father, I find it very difficult...which is why I rarely comment...it’s become such a ‘drama story’ for all of the media that it’s hard to know what truths are...and each obviously have their own truths...as a parent, I find some of his actions quite unfathomable...but it seems obvious that he’s trying to gain her attention out of frustration because their communication has completely broken down...if he does these interviews, he gains her attention..?...and obviously money/fees as well will be a factor...maybe the biggest factor, I honestly don’t know...I haven’t read loads about him but what I have read...?...would indicate that (..although he doesn’t appear to be the best money manager...)...that he prioritised education etc and things in life for Meghan because he adores her...and then felt a little ‘abandoned or dismissed’ by her, when she found fame...some of that might be true, all of it might be true or none of it might be true...and I don’t admire some of the stuff he does...but I do sense a man just longing and seeking some approval and love from the daughter he loves...it’s all very, very sad......parent/child broken relationships...

Last edited by Ammi; 27-01-2020 at 06:34 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote