Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Episode 1: The Target

This was a good pilot episode. Found it very engaging, I’m liking all the characters so far and it wasn’t to hard to follow and understand what was going on. There were also a few funny moments in this episode which was pretty good as well.

The scene where D’Angelo is on trial and Stringer is sitting noticing McNulty behind him and he shows him his little drawing, even McNulty found that a little amusing .

Also the bit where McNulty is called into the Majors office and he’s just sat there with both his middle fingers up. He was pissed that McNulty was talking to that judge about the Barksdale Organization

Stringers scenes were pretty cool. He looked like the boss in his scenes, I enjoyed that. He also (in my opinion) seemed somewhat pleased that D’Angelo was demoted to the pit. I mean maybe it’s because he thinks D’Angelo is too weak for the game? Or maybe it’s where his uncle will protect him at all costs because he’s family. The mistake that D’Angelo has made, if it was someone else in the organisation I would’ve imagined that they would’ve been killed possibly but where D’Angelo is family it’s not an option to do that?

I’ve gotta give props to the actor who plays Bubbles. He’s so convincing of being a drug addict, he plays this part phenomenally well and I look forward to his scenes as the show goes on. I did kinda feel bad for Bubbles when he see his friend Jonny in the hospital bed and what D’Angelo’s crew did to him. (Wallace with that bottle holy ****!? ).

Lesson learned here... never try to rip off drug dealers

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote