Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gizzard View Post
Messi/Ronaldo levels? Never

But he’s the best midfielder England have and I don’t feel silly saying that anymore. I remember people laughing when we said he’s much better than Maddison and in a completely different league to Mount, but he is. Much more to his game, better physique and better with the ball. Always gets wrongfully credited with being a diver and going over too easily when he’s only been booked once for diving in his whole career (and it wasn’t even a dive). Gets fouled constantly because players can’t handle him. Teams put 2 men on him and still can’t get close to him.

He has the *potential* to be up there in the De Bruyne bracket of midfielders if he chooses his next club well this summer.

Will be gutted to see him go. The best Villa player in my lifetime. Special talent
I do personally believe he has earned the tag of being a diver, if he weren't English I do believe that the Referees would book him for diving more often.

I agree with you that he is better than Mount who's sadly not living up to potential at the moment.

And this League Cup final will be a huge test for him, we'll really get to see what him and the rest of the team are made of when facing the biggest match of their careers so far.

Tbf Man City/De Bruyne also have a lot of pressure on them as well as they desperately need to win a trophy.

This fixture does remind me of the Arsenal vs Birmingham final back in 2011 where I had a feeling that it wouldn't be so clear cut at the time.

I do wonder what the odds would be for a Villa to win 2-1 with Grealish and El Ghazi being the goalscorers?

Either way good luck Nathan, and maybe Grealish will stay if you win a trophy and stay up in the Premier League.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote