Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I was following this quite closely and honestly left me SO disappointed to see so many attack the woman who simply stammered her words.

For one, why would she say that live on TV? Secondly saying that word makes zero sense to what she was saying.

She simply fluffed a line and said LA Nakers instead of Lakers, people have slowed down the footage and proved it. Cancel culture on twitter is repulsive.
I've seen various other examples of people stammering their words and saying the wrong thing, and even then I still think how did you get that wrong .

How does she accidentally say the N word instead of Nakers ? how did that slip happen? .

It's not like saying the F bomb or Sh*t , all those words are classed as swearing especially offensive before watershed.

It makes me think behind the scenes at the news room , people are dropping the N word as jokes . It feels like she's been around it .

Remember when Emily called Charley the N word in BB8 , she said it casually then she gasped laughed and was like "omg I just called you that " . But she said her friends called her it , still doesn't excuse it but I think it might be a similar thing with the newsreader.