View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 06:36 AM #25

Default Do you like Mike?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I guess..(..although I do realise that physical attractiveness is a part of Love Island...)...for me, physical attractiveness is always linked to a personality...I can’t separate the two, you know...and I think that Jess is a really sweet person inside, so that’s what I see in the outside also...her lip surgery..?...(...I think..) that Shaughna for instance, may have had that too...plus maybe some of the others, I haven’t really noticed but Shaughna’s lips may also be enhanced in the same way as Jess’...

Shaunagh isn’t in any way fake though - lips aside ( I have no idea why they have them done ).

I see no niceness in Jess ( or Eve) at all .. she comes across as completely shallow, selfish and disloyal to me tbh

I’m 100% certain her and her sister went in there on a self promotional mission - they’re simply a media driven , money making machine .

Neither were looking for a bloke it’s just a once in a lifetime opportunity to boost their twinny product .

I guarantee that within a day of her being booted out ... her and her sister - dressed in matching outfits will all over the tv .. chat shows , adverts etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Zizu; 01-02-2020 at 06:36 AM.
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote