View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 06:29 AM #33
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
My mum just ordered a McDonalds breakfast for her and her friends who are sitting on the other side of the house basically in the kitchen - so I answer the door for them and she always leaves cash on the hall table to give as tips, I answer the door and take the food and as soon as I open the door the guys a bit weird, looks about 30 and doesnt even say hello.

I say hold on a sec there is a tip and literally take 2 steps back, the guy stepped into the door way (we have an entry way, 2 sets of doors and hes between those so inside the house really) and I hand him the £5 note and say thanks and he just looked at me and said 'are you alone?' I think I sorta went 'ha' and said no and went to close the door slowly and he just stood there and looked at the tip and then back at me and said 'see you again' and walked away

I'm freaking out how weird!

...it was a random and weird question to ask...Make sure that you always close the outer door so someone can’t step between the doors, Amy..?...I can see why it freaked you and you told your mum as well..?...

Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote