BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
How is octopus floating across the floor when she walks out???? , it's as if she's on roller skates ?

I still think Octopus is either Katherine Jenkins or Lesley Garret

I knew Fox was Denise Van outen , and Monster was so obviously Cee Lo Green so not surprises there LOL . He didn't even hide his identity LOL .

Queen Bee is Nicola Roberts 100% !!!!, the judges are mixing up Geordie & Scouser . She clearly sounds like she's from Liverpool. And her work it out performance was really up a notch. I think Queen Bee might win the whole show .

Does Rita fancy Joel ? , that 007 joke wasn't even that funny and she's belly laughing like it was the best joke since sliced bread .
Nicola was born in Lincolnshire though wasn't she?

I've been listening to her sing live on some Youtube videos though and I'm amazed that Cheryl was favoured over Nicola to be the lead singer of GA, whether she's Queen Bee or not Queen Bee (as that Newcastle United backdrop was weird during Work It Out) but Queen Bee denies being a Geordie so it has to be Nicola.

But there's still two clues that need clarifying to make me think 100% that Nicola is Queen Bee.

1. Why is she referencing Little Mix Singles in her VT? The songs in question weren't even written by Nicola, so that is extremely odd to me.

2. No offence intended to Nicola, but The Queen Bee calls herself "the joker of the pack" which I'm presuming was meant to be a clue on who Queen Bee is suppose to be, and imo I wouldn't describe Nicola like that from my impression of her, she does fit the shy clue quite well though.

I mean GA fans are confident it's Nicola so I will take people's word on it, and most of the clues match her, but I would love to know why she is referencing 3 Little Mix Singles that she had no creative input on them.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 09-02-2020 at 06:44 AM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote